Disciplinary committee of the school sees the following act and conduct on the part of the students:
Misbehaviour towards the teachers or any other employee of the school.
1. Intentional disturbance of classes
2. Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/Vice-Principal/ Principal
3. Bullying/intimidation of others.
4. Eve-teasing/misbehaviour towards girl-students.
5 .Damaging/disfiguring school property.
6 .Prospagating a strike/ disruption of classes.
7 .Association with banned organizations.
8. Propagating communal/caste feeling amongst the students.
9. Indulging in physical violence in any manner.
10. Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Vice-Principal/Principal.
11. Bringing unauthorized people/articles inside the school.
12. Theft /pilferage of school/ students’ property.
13. Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
14. Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
On the basis of the report submit by the disciplinary committee of the school principal will take suitable action depending upon the gravity of the misconduct, which may include:
1. Oral/written warning to the student and parents.
2. Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period.
3. Recovery of loss to school property.
4. Issue of Transfer Certificate.
5. Expulsion/rustication from school.